Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

A little treat deserves a little card...


  I sat down to make the Mini Keepsake Curvy Box, which really requires very little work on my part, and chose to use a piece of Let It Snow Designer Series Paper.  Then, I thought, this needs something else, like perhaps a little card.

I got my inspiration for the top hat from the DSP and voila', I fiddled around with different die cuts and punches to get this little cutie.  The Snow Puff  paint was sitting in front of me begging me to use it, so I put some of the paint on the edges of the card (hat).  I didn't really like how it looked, so I started to scrape it off and realized that I was liking the 'scraped off' look.  I love how a mistake can take you down a road to success!

I simply love the Mini Keepsake Curvy Box, don't you?  Stampin' Up! had a larger version years ago and passed on the purchase and am no regretting it!  This little guy will hold a couple of Hershey Kisses, or some M&M's or any other smaller candy.  It is so cute!

Overall, I am happy with my treat holder and little card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...