Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Uh Oh, I am on a roll....


I tend to get a little addicted to 3D projects and my project today is no exception.  Thanks to Julie DiMatteo I made this adorable little antibacterial holder.  I wasn't sure if it would be a conflict, so I didn't show the actual purepac, but it says GIVE THANKS on the front.

I think this will make a great little project for my Make & Take in November, don't you?  It couldn't be any easier, especially with Julie's directions.  The pumpkin was made using the oval label in the Tiny Keepsakes Die Cutting pack and the leaves and stem (the stem is hiding) were made using the  punch that came with the Harvest Hello Bundle.  

Looking forward to making this again!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...