Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Mail A Card Monday!



In addition to creating cards, I love to mail them to friends and loved ones!  My card that is available for mailing out this week is a simple fall themed notecard.
I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from a fellow demo, Janet Christen Tomky, however, I made mine on the Stampin' Up! notecards.  It was super easy with the Hello Harvest Bundle - stamp and punch!


If you like this card and know of someone who would appreciate receiving it, just email me and I will send it to your friend on your behalf.  It doesn't get any easier than that!  Plus it's FREE!

Do you make your own cards?  Check out the supplies below that I used to make mine.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...