Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

a perfect little gift for someone special....or for you!



I have been searching hi and low for a box to hold 4 note cards and envelopes.  I have a collection of prototypes in my craft room that would make your head spin.   

The pouch will hold 4 note cards and envelopes easily - even cards with embellishments! The sentiment on the outside of the card is from To Every Season - I needed something small and this fit the bill.

The Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set has the cutest sentiments.
Even though I used the gorgeous Real Red ribbon to tie the pouch, I added a tiny Velcro spot so that the lid closed securely.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...