Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The leaves are changing....


I LOVE Fall!  It is my absolutely favorite time of year!!  For me, it only means that Winter is right around the corner, which is my 2nd favorite time of year!  I did receive inspiration from a fellow SU! demo, however, I didn't not who it was (sorry).

Using the Notecards & Envelopes are my go-to card making base.  It is so easy, they are large enough to mail, yet small enough to get the job done.  This go around, I used my "Fall colored" inks, daubers, and some embelishments.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...