Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

A little happiness goes a long way!


Everytime I look at the Peaceful Poppies Suite, I find something new!  I enjoyed coloring in the poppies with different shades of red, or in this case, poppy parade.


Thanks to my Stamparatus, my greeting inside of the card came out straight - whew!


The Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper is absolute divine!  I added some to the inside of the envelope - there are patterns that can be used on their own (check out my blog this week for samples) or as a backing.  I LOVE DSP's that offer so many different options!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...