Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

BEE Happy!



Sometimes simple can have as much of a impact as something fancy.  In these crazy times, it's best to remember to simply Bee Happy!  Sadly, the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper is no longer available, but I still love it and wanted to use the remaining scraps.


My Stampin' Markers helped with the sentiment - it was actually from the Modern Heart Cling Stamp Set.  All I needed was the 'happy' and I really like this font.


A little leftover DSP for the flap of the envelope, and this precious is ready to be sent to a friend!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...