Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy April 1st to all my Quarantined Queens!





If you are anything like me, I am going a little stir crazy, but all of this down time gives me lots of time to create!  I have several of the Sale-A-Bration Kerchief Card Kits sitting around, so thought, why not??


Starting with the Poppy Parade card, I changed things up a bit and assembled one in portrait and the other in landscape.  I am not great at tying bows, so I decided to place the twine a little differently than the directions.




Then I moved onto the Balmy Blue card and basically did the same thing as the Poppy Parade version.  

Hmmmm...what to do with these cards?  I searched YouTube and found a perfect sized box on Sam Hammond Donald's site.   Instead of a window sheet, I used a piece of vellum, but overall, my box is the same.  





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...