Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Never hurts to say a little thank you!

Once again, I find I am drawn to a quick project shown by fellow demonstrator, Julie DiMatteo.  I love this little Thank You Gift Card/Money Holder.  So very easy and quick!


You can put a gift card inside or a cash tip for any one of the many people that are helping all of us out during this crazy, crazy time.

I plan on whipping up several of these and carrying them with me - imagine the check out clerk's face from your local grocery store, if you handed over this personalized thank you.  

In the meantime, stay healthy and wash your hands!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...