Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

A little spring to put a smile on your face!





I got to play a Mystery game, hosted by Stamping Mom, awhile ago and it was fun!  A new mystery is revealed every hour and even though all those that play have the same measurements, it is fun to see what they come up with.  This was my result - believe it or not, this is the first time I actually played with my Painted Poppy Bundle - love it! 




If you notice that the insert is an odd shape - please don't say anything....I stamped it for a portrait card and then realized I had made a landscape card, oops!  I had already put everything away by the time I realized my mistake, so I figured it out.



I hope you like this spring-y card - it was fun to make.  Most importantly, it was very easy!  Stay healthy!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...