Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Just Breathe.....

It is in times like these, when I am very grateful for my yoga practice.  I start every morning with a short practice, but it definitely sets the mood for my day. I was messing around with stamps, aqua painters and such and found this card just organically came to be.


I am planning on creating several of these cards to send to friends.  Since we can't be together, we need to let each other know that we are all thinking of our friends.

Stay healthy and just breathe - we will get through this.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...