Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Learning a new skill!




I love to learn a new skill - especially one that is so easy but looks so pretty!  Thank you to fellow demonstrator, Peggy Noe, for her tutorial on how to create the striped background on my card.


The background required the smallest amount of tools - an aquapainter, ink pad and watercolor paper.  It can't get any easier than that, right?  The beauty of this skill is it doesn't have to be done perfectly - the unsolid lines add a bit of whimsy.


I decided to add a little "bling" with my Wink of Stella on the stripes and parts of the magnolia.  The glimmer really added something special.


Remember, wash your hands!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...