Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Anti-Bacterial anyone??





Oh boy - these are crazy times we are experiencing, aren't we?  I never thought I would love my Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial this much!  Thanks to fellow demonstrator, Julie DiMatteo, I now have a little package for my stash.


The funny thing is, the instructional video that I followed to make this adorable little box was posted in 2018 - who knew how important Anti-Bacterial would be now!!


The assembly was super easy and as usual, Julie's instructions were detailed and simple.

Stay healthy, stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDS!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...