Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

Not my favorite card to make.....


Obviously, sympathy cards are needed.  It is a sad fact.  I don't particular like to make them only because it means someone has lost a loved one or someone you know has died.  So I share my card today with tears in my eyes.


If I look at my card as 'just another card', however, I am pleased with the outcome.  I utilized the skill I learned (and showed last week) for some homemade patterned paper.  My upline posts card designs often and I was able to use one for this design.


In an effort to use up some DSP, I lined the envelope to bring it all together.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here

Ending the week with more cherry blossoms and a Sneak Peek!

I think the best part of the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (which is on the LAST CHANCE LIST) is this sentiment. As a Yoga...